martes, 28 de abril de 2009



New Moon stars Kristen Stewart and Nikki Reed are working on a secret movie. It’s not quite as exciting as you may think, as it’s actually a movie which is a school project of Nikki Reed’s brother for film school at UCLA called The Glorification of Celebrities.
“I think fans with be able to see this,” she said of the flick, which the Reeds expect to graduate beyond the little-seen world of student films. “I am trying to be as involved as I possibly can. I think ‘Twilight’ was a wonderful thing for him to use [in the film], because it escalated quite quickly. It went from being this little tiny book series that none of the actors really knew anything about to this explosion that happened somewhere around the summer [of 2008]; I started walking outside and people started yelling ‘Rosalie!’”“My brother has been following that,” she explained. “And it’s great because I know Kristen [Stewart] and he gets to speak with her. And he has a reason to travel with me now.”“He has been interviewing a lot of fans as well,” she said of “Glorification,” which will focus not only on “Twilight” stars, but also on what fame does to other overnight sensations in Hollywood. “There is a Nikki Reed’s Mafia group [that will be in the doc] - and if you guys are watching, thanks. Because they show up everywhere with signs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

bella y edward

bella y edward
bella y edward

bella y jake

bella y jake
foto de la semana

amor atwilight

amor a twilight